UFCW Local 1776 Federal Credit Union Privacy Notice Disclosure
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
• Information about your transactions with us
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
• Information obtained when verifying the information, you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
• Financial service providers, such as insurance companies.
• Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check printers, plastic card processors, non-profit organizations, government agencies, and mail houses.
Disclosure of information to Parties that Provide Services to us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to other companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to nonaffiliated third parties for the purposes of processing and servicing transactions that you request or authorize, so that we may provide members competitive products and services.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the' operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with the Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required under law.
How we Protect Your Information
The credit union will only share information when necessary. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain strong security controls to ensure that member information in our files and our computers is protected. Also, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
You can be confident that your privacy Is a top priority of this credit union.
UFCW Local 1776 Federal Credit Union
3031 A Walton Road, Suite 310
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
(610) 941·2604 • (888) 244-2604
Federally insureed by NCUA
Local 1776 Federal Credit Union
Banking On A First Name Basis
3031 Walton Rd.
Bldg A Suite 310
Plymouth Meeting, Pa 19462
[Phone 610-941-2604] [Fax 610-941-2608]